- Removes product from process vessels by attaching to any nozzle 4” and up.
- Can be dropped through a floating roof leg for product removal in strategic spots within a tank.
- Powered and operated by Mini Control Station or Command Center
- 360 degrees rotational axis
- Articulated arm with 90 degrees of rotation
- Can be mounted in any orientation
- Interchangeable high flow, low pressure and low flow, high-pressure nozzles to cover both debulk and final cleaning
- Nozzle can also be switched for varying lengths depending on vessel/tank size.
- Extends up to 3’ inside the tank/vessel
- Heated hydraulic circulation loop provides optimal performance in cold weather
- Caustic resistant
- Supports manual and automated operation
Rig-Up and Installation:
- Single-person rig-up and installation
- 2-piece design for ease of installation
- Operates with two 3/8″ hydraulic lines and data cable
- Nozzle can be switched out to varying lengths depending on vessel/tank size.
- Ultra-light data cable: 300ft weighs less than 15lbs.
- Daisy chain hydraulic and data connections to additional tools
- Dimensions & Weight:
- Nozzle Section:
- Automation Spool:
- Low Pressure, High Flow Nozzle:
- High Pressure, Low Flow Nozzle:
- Class 1 Div 1 CSA & UL Certified
- ATEX Zone 1 Certified
- Click here to view the 3D model